• Blog
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Plus
  • Instagram

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Subtotal: £0.00

Weight Loss Products Diet Pills, Slimming Pills and Tablets since 2001

Welcome. Slimming Solutions is a respected, award winning, UK weight loss company. We offer a huge range of best selling weight loss aids, diet pills and slimming patches and we pride ourselves on our quality weight loss tips and articles, diet sheets, our slimming blog and thousands of customer reviews.

Slimming Solutions - For the best slimming products at super prices.

Many of our weight loss products have received excellent reviews in national newspapers and have also been featured on TV shows. We've built up an excellent reputation since we came online in 2001 and now obtain more than 85% of our custom from repeat orders and word of mouth recommendations, so you can buy from us with confidence.

For Weight Loss, Slimming and Diets, we have the Solutions

We sell our slimming products and supplements to men and women in the UK and Worldwide and we manufacture lots of our own products, ensuring only the highest quality, powerful ingredients, whilst being able to keep our prices low. Our team prides itself on excellent customer service and quick order turnaround coupled with 7 different fast delivery options. Our 2012 customer service audit shows that over 99.8% of all orders were dispatched within 24 hours of download, and we're working hard on the other 0.2%. Returns are easy too.

 

 

New Products

  1. Teatox by Slimming Solutions

    Teatox by Slimming Solutions

    RRP: £29.99
    Save: 33%
    £19.99
    Our Teatox (detoxing with tea) is designed to work in harmony with your body to help get rid of unwanted toxins, resulting in a full body detoxing effect.

  2. Spanx New & Slimproved Higher Power

    Spanx New & Slimproved Higher Power


    £35.00
    Thanks to new slimming expertise, advances in technology and updated hosiery innovation we now have the New & Slimproved Higher Power! Designed to shape and slim your tummy, thighs and rear, this shaping bodysuit will give you the best-ever results!

  3. Boot Camp Body T6 Thermoblast

    Boot Camp Body T6 Thermoblast

    RRP: £39.95
    Save: 50%
    £19.95
    The Boot Camp Body Capsules are back with a new name, new packaging and new, improved formula. They contain a combination of various powerful fat burners, putting this supercharged formula in a league of its own. Buy from as little as £11.66 per tub.

  4. Feiyan Tea

    Feiyan Tea

    RRP: £19.95
    Save: 25%
    £14.95

    Buy Feiyan from only £7.49 per box. Feiyan tea is a natural herbal tea used to suppress appetite, detoxify, cleanse and aid weight loss. Feiyan slimming tea is a herbal weight loss product and can be used in a daily diet.  3 for 2 offer also available.


UK Delivery

UK Delivery from £2.99

Best Sellers

Feiyan Tea
RRP: £19.95
Save: 25%
£14.95
Pu-erh Tea
RRP: £19.95
Save: 25%
£14.95
The Diet Patch
RRP: £29.99
Save: 17%
£24.95
Shop By Brand
 
Awards

Winner - Retail Business Of The Year

Weight Loss Success Stories
  • LesleyLesley
    “This is our amazing customer, Lesley. "I was very slim throughout my childhood” said Lesley, “but as the years went on, so did the weight. I was a food picker and a comfort eater. A friend told me about SlimmingSolutions.co.uk and I gave their diet patches a try. They gave me energy like never b” ... more
  • EmmaEmma
    “This is the beautiful Emma from Cambridge. Emma went from over 15 stones to 12 stones in just 12 weeks. She says "I purchased 2 pots of Thermatrim and have lost just over 2 stones in the 12 week period that I have been taking them... I think Thermatrim Plus are awesome... I feel great about myse” ... more
  • SharonSharon
    “This is our amazing customer Sharon. Sharon achieved fantastic weight loss success and dropped from a size 18 to a dress size 10 in just 6 months using Slim Bomb. Try Slim Bomb for Yourself.” ... more
  • TinaTina
    “This is Tina Sadiq from Stockton on Tees. Tina's good friend Paula had just lost 28lb's using Slim Bomb. Tina was so impressed with her friend's weight loss success that she decided to give Slim Bomb a try. Her starting weight was 12st (168lb). 8 months later Tina weighs an impressive 8st 10lb, ” ... more