You have no items in your shopping cart.
Welcome to Slimming Solutions Ltd. website.
The terms 'Slimming Solutions', 'our', 'us' and 'we' all refer to Slimming Solutions Ltd. who are the registered owners of the website slimmingsolutions.co.uk.
The terms 'you', 'your', 'viewer', 'visitor' and 'user' refers to the you, the visitor of slimmingsolutions.com
The term 'item' refers to products or services provided by us.
The term 'order' is in reference to a single or group of items selected by the user.
The term 'checkout' is when the user has clicked to send payment to fulfil an order and is sent to our payment processor.
Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- 1.2. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove parts of these Terms and Conditions any time and without further notice. Such changes will be made effective upon display of the revised changes.
- 1.3. These Terms and Conditions are binding on all users that access our website, this includes both registered and unregistered users, automated or not, independent or what device or system is used for access.
Use of Content
- 2.1. The content on our website is made available on this site is for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- 2.2. You may not copy, reproduce or distribute any part of our website without prior written authorisation.
- 2.3. You will not alter, modify, edit or otherwise change any part of the website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use our website for its intended purpose.
- 2.4. We cannot provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, content and materials available via our website for any particular purpose.
- 2.5. You acknowledge that the content, information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and as such exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- 2.6. We cannot provide any warranty or guarantee as to accuracy, usefulness, safety, completeness or intellectual property rights for any content provided via 3rd parties.
- 2.7. Usage of our website is entirely at your own risk and that we do not control any 3rd party content/link which you also use at your own risk.
- 2.8. Some content available via our website are licensed to us via 3rd parties and as such you cannot copy, reproduce or distribute any content under any circumstances from 3rd parties.
- 2.9. Our usage of 3rd party content is licensed and is acknowledged on our website when necessary.
Tracking and User Experience
- 3.3. We make use of 3rd party tools to monitor and track users, typically the data is anonymised but in some cases it can be used to personally identify you.
- 3.4. Personally identifiable information available to 3rd parties (are by default provided to all websites via your device web browser) include but not limited to information on your device used to access our website, your current IP address used to access to internet.
- 3.5. Any illustrations, photographs, drawings, graphical depictions or descriptions of items are purely to provide a best effort approximation of the product and may not depict the product entirely or exactly.
Your Details and Membership
- 4.1. To be able to fulfil orders, you must provide some personal details to us. These details include but are not limited to your: name, address, email address and telephone number.
- 4.2. By giving us your details to fulfil orders, you acknowledge that it is correct and up to date and any incorrect details provided to us is exclusively your liability including any costs incurred to us making use of any incorrect details or correcting your details with your authorisation.
- 4.3. Our website gives the ability to order items without becoming a full member of the website, this feature still requires your personal details as mentioned prior. This is called the 'guest checkout'.
- 4.4. If you choose to use our website without becoming a full member then you forfeit the rights and ability to modify, update, view any information we store on you including but not limited to your personal details and order details via our website. This does not affect your right to request a copy of your information as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 4.5. By becoming a member (registering an account with us) you gain the ability to change, update, modify and view information we have stored on you including but not limited to: your personal details and order information.
- 4.6. By becoming a member you allow us to anonymise your personal data to be used for first hand and 3rd party statistical research. For instance, we could use your delivery country to see which country we have the most customers and to discover trends.
User Generated Content
- 5.1. You agree that 'User Generated Content' is any content, creative works, intellectual property, reviews and media that is not created by us or any of our partnered 3rd parties but rather other users of our website.
- 5.2. You agree to waive your rights to any content, creative works, reviews, intellectual property and media that you provide to us in either physical or electronic form unless otherwise agreed prior to providing it to us except if said content is libellous or against our Terms and Conditions below.
- 5.3. You agree not to use our website for any illegal purposes and agree to use it within accordance with all relevant laws.
- 5.4. You agree not to use our website to upload or distribute any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to damage, interfere, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer.
- 5.5. You agree not to use our website in a way that will damage, interfere, interrupt or disrupt the normal functionality of our website this also include any interception techniques.
- 5.6. You agree not to use our website to upload or distribute any content that is unlawful, in breach of others Intellectual Property, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, harassing, pornographic or hateful against any persons (living or dead) or Companies.
- 5.7. You agree that in the event of any user generated content being in breach of the above, you have a right to pursue any claim or action independently of, and without resource to us, except you must notify us of the breach so we can put actions into place to remove, delete or modify such content and possibly user.
- 5.8. You agree not to post advertisements or solicitations of charities, people or businesses.
- 5.9. If you have any complaints with any user generated content then please contact us and we will take the necessary actions.
Price and Payment
- 6.1. The price of any product will be as quoted on our website as the time or purchasing except in cases where there is an error in pricing.
- 6.2. Prices quoted include Value Added Tax (VAT) where necessary but exclude delivery costs.
- 6.3. Prices may be changed, altered, increased or decreased from without prior warning, notice or agreement and such changes will not affect any past or current orders after payment is taken.
- 6.4. Order pricing is checked upon dispatch and maybe held or rejected if an error is discovered in which case we will contact you. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you if a mispricing has occurred.
Availability and Delivery
- 7.1. No order will be dispatched, delivered or fulfilled in any way until clear funds have been received.
- 7.2. Delivery cost is calculated at checkout.
- 7.3. Most orders are fulfilled within 24hours of confirmation of order but can take up to 30 days, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- 7.4. If your order cannot be fulfilled completely we reserve the right to hold your order until such time or we may partially fulfil your order
- 7.5. Orders placed before the specified cut off time will be processed the same day and will be delivered in accordance with the delivery option requested provided there are not further security checks required and that the desired product is in stock.
- 7.6. Orders placed after the specified cut off time will be processed the next (UK) business day.
Cancelation and Termination
- 8.1. We reserve the right to terminate, cancel or stop any users from accessing our website with no prior warning, notification or reasoning.
- 8.2. We reserve the right to close, terminate, cancel or stop any user membership to our website with no prior warning, notification or reasoning.
- 8.3. We reserve the right to stop, cancel, divert or terminate any order made by a user with no prior warning, notification or reasoning.
- 8.4. If any order cancellation occurs a refund will be given.
- 10.1. Your rights are governed by the laws and rights of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
- 10.2. Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations (2000) apply to all personal orders via our website or telephone systems (provided you are not using a public telephone).
- 10.3. We manage and protect your data as outlined in the Data Protection Act (1998).
- 10.4. Your Statuary Rights are not affected.
- 10.5. Where any Term or Condition is in conflict with any rights or laws then that Term or Condition is deemed null and void.
- 10.6. For any advice or further information about your rights contact your local Trading Standards Department or Citizen Advice Bureau.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Slimming Solutions Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Slimming Solutions takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the MHRA or FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). These products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Full Name Slimming Solutions Ltd. Company No. 04235667 VAT No. 747227911 Address 1 Jupiter Court,
Orion Business Park,
Tyne and Wear,
Tel. Number 0845 874 0200 firstname.lastname@example.org